Business Development Manager
Amadeus North America Inc. | Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C. DC 00000 USA | Full Time | Posted: 10/18/2012
AMADEUS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Business Development Manager Position
This position is directly responsible for the face-to-face account management of customer and prospect agencies within an assigned geographical region. This position is responsible for developing and implementing market specific selling strategies aimed at retaining existing business, development of new business and acquisition of new customers, The job holder will utilize extensive business knowledge, in-depth product expertise and consultative selling techniques.
GROWTH GOALS: -Increase account base segments year-over-year, traditional and nontraditional.-100% retention goal.-New Conversions and Conversions Spool-up goal.-Planning, personalizing and consulting with agency owners/managers to ensure customer retention and growth.-Sales Net Revenue goal.
1. Meet revenue goals by using a solution and consultative selling approach through direct interaction with customers and prospects for an assigned territory,-Command a superior knowledge of all Amadeus products and services.-Initiate, contact and manage prospect leads-Prepare proposals and consult on solutions-Provide onsite demonstrations of Amadeus solutions-Identify the specific needs of individual customers and demonstrate how Amadeus solutions meet those needs-Maintain long-term relationships with customers and prospects throughout all stages of the sales cycle.-Negotiate profitable contracts directly with customers and prospects in order to increase revenues
2. Develop, implement and manage customized business plans to address the unique needs of targeted customers and prospects to promote revenue growth and win new conversions.
3. Maintain detailed account profiles and contact records utilizing CRM to produce analyses and forecasting models. Maintain working knowledge of SAP. Request customer orders through Sales Administration to produce and record sales activities.
4. Attend company provided workshops and educational courses in order to obtain knowledge to assist in performing job functions.
5. Provide regular reports to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new conversions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:-2 to 3 years account management and/or sales support experience with an aggressive sales and marketing company-Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills-Ability to manage multiple tasks-Highly developed Consultative Selling skills-Extensive working knowledge of the Amadeus GDS system and product line-Minimum 1-3 years travel industry experience-Position located in eitherWashingtonDCorBaltimore,Maryland, position will be remote-Undergraduate degree preferred-Extensive travel required within assigned territory
|Location||Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C., DC, 00000, USA|
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|