South African Airways Vacations/Destination Southern Africa | Tucson, AZ AZ 85718 USA | Full Time | Posted: 05/22/2013
Position: Reservation/Sales Consultant – Africa Specialist
Company: Destination Southern Africa Inc./ South African Airways Vacations
Requirements: Minimum 2 years college and/or experience in tour operator/wholesale travel environment taking reservations. East and Southern Africa destination familiarity is preferred. Knowledge of Amadeus airline system but other airline system knowledge is acceptable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required. Professionalism along with exceptional customer service and organizational skills a must. Only self-motivated individuals need apply.
Position Location: This position is located in Tucson, AZ.
Compensation: Base Salary with commission. Can achieve up to 80K+ per year in income for motivated sellers.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for selling existing East and Southern Africa travel packages and customizing FITs for both individuals and groups.
- Create itineraries, proposals with costing in accordance with company policy
- Coordinate flights in conjunction with itinerary as required
- Consistent follow through on leads provided
- Thorough followup after trip has been completed by client.
- Strong communication (written and oral) along with logic and decision-making skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure and out of normal business hours may be required.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com . Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
|Location||Tucson, AZ, AZ, 85718, USA|
|Industry Sectors||Tour Operator|
|Contact Name||Terry von Guilleaume|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Phone||Email Resume|
|Job Code||Africa Specialist|