Account Development Managers - Northeast and Central Regions
MTS Travel | Any city in corresponding region PA 00000 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/12/2013
Account Development Managers
MTS Travel is the North Amercan leader in serving Humanitarian and Missionary Travel. We are currently seeking two Account Development Managers - one for the Northeast Region of the U.S. and one for the Central Region of the U.S. The position can be located in any city or town within the region. The Account Development Manager is responsible for new account sales and development and retention of an assigned group of accounts. The Account Development Manager is a self-driven, results – oriented contributor. This individual is able to effectively develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Secure new business for MTS Travel within our customer segments. Meet or exceed established
- Manage a base of accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and retention. Meet established customer interaction
requirements. Share new products and services on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure required profit levels are achieved on all existing managed accounts and on new
- Be able to effectively explain the value of our products, services and of MTS
Travel to prospective and existing accounts.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan for current accounts and new sales.
- Complete required tracking and reports on a timely basis.
- Participate in lead generation activities for the benefit of our team, such as covering
conferences, writing articles, preparing and/or conducting webinars, etc. a minimum of once a quarter.
- Utilize MTS Travel’s standard tools and follow established processes to optimize
individual and team performance.
- Interact positively and constructively within MTS Travel to share feedback, to ensure client needs are met, and to contribute
to MTS Travel overall.
- Travel industry experience
- Sales and/or Account Management background
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening, presentation, and writing skills)
- Positive and professional image and behavior
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Strong interpersonal and consultative selling skills
- High level of integrity
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to travel extensively.
|Location||Any city in corresponding region, PA, 00000, USA|
|Industry Sectors||Travel Management Companies|
|Contact Name||Kathy Veit|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|