General Manager of NY Sales Office/Director of Luxury Asia Travel
Remote Lands, Inc. | New York NY 10022 USA | Full Time | Posted: 09/09/2013
Remote Lands, Inc. is an Asia ultra-luxe private tour operator and Asia on-site based in New York and Bangkok.
- Full time employee based in Remote Lands’ midtown Manhattan offices, reporting to the CEO
- Inside sales dealing with elite travel agents
- Hands-on focus on closing sales – handling initial enquiries by email or telephone, designing Asia itineraries, creating sales quotations and closing sales
- Oversee staff of Account Managers who take over day to day management once the trip is closed, and manage their daily work from itinerary creation through execution.
- Travelling to Asia occasionally.
- 10+ years sales experience in the luxury travel industry selling Asia, creating Asia itineraries.
- Deep knowledge of Asian travel
- P&L/Sales/Financial forecasting
- Excellent analytical skills – analyzing financial info
- Superb organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude. Hardworking and passionate.
- Team player, on a small tight-knit team where you play a significant role.
- Technical and social networking proficiency – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Facebook, etc.
APPLICATION & COMPENSATION
- Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the right person for the position and what you find attractive about the job description.
- Compensation commensurate with experience. Includes health insurance and benefits.
|Location||New York, NY, 10022, USA|
|Industry Sectors||Tour Operator|
|Experience Years||10 yrs|
|Contact Name||Catherine Heald|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Job Code||GM NYC|