Regional Sales Manager
Audley Travel | Boston MA 02114 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/17/2014
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Country Specialists. The role is focused upon the recruitment, training,management and motivation of their team ensuring Country Specialists are fully able to maximise sales from the initial sales enquiries that arrive in the team, and to actively seek to generate new leads where incoming leads are insufficient.
- Lead the sales team within your region with drive, energy an urgency to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads.
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals with the team ranging from new starters to high performers.
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
- Experience of selling within the travel industry with a proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback.
- Experience of managing a sales team within the travel industry.
- An ability to inspire, motivate, engage and develop a sales team.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a high workload.
- A clear and confident communicator who is resilient to pressure.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Positive and results-driven.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Passionate about travel and has product knowledge and travel experience in any of the following areas – Africa, Australasia, Indian Subcontinent or Southeast Asia.
To apply, please visit our careers website to complete an online application form - http://careers.audleytravel.com/jobs.aspx
|Location||Boston, MA, 02114, United States|
|Industry Sectors||Tour Operator|
|Experience Years||3 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|