Business Title: Director, Mobile Business Development
Requisition #: USAHQ-6743
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Work Countries: United States
Work Cities: Atlanta GA-US
Responsible for establishing, directing and maintaining the GSR mobile supplier/offer platform strategy. Building and maintaining relationships with preferred and non preferred suppliers of the purpose of maximizing the supplier strategy in the digital environment. Will be the key point of contact between internal mobile platform teams and Global Supplier Relations. Focused managing new or current vendor providers to deliver return on mobile platform and bridging our mobile strategy to current distribution systems. Leverage digital product position to maximize preferred supplier income while improving consumer value proposition through value added product offerings that bring a robust user experience. Will also be responsible for trouble shooting and maximizing leverage of BCD's purchasing power. Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Will be responsible for communicating preferred/non preferred vendor strategy to divisions and establishing a business plan to support programs. Is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and distributing industry communication updates.
Job Specific Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with non preferred suppliers to support mobile platform objectives
- Develops preferred vendor maximization strategy to increase performance and support overall supplier relations objectives
- Lead multi-department efforts to align core values to maximize platform and enhance the user experience
- Primary supplier relations point of contact for Mobile strategy and implementation
- Ability to sell new digital platform options to both current and new supplier partners
- Support current Supplier Relations relationships with digital "sales" expertise
- Establish marketing plan to maximize offers and new revenue stream
- Analyzes performance of revenue and customer strategies
- Develop, maintain actionable reporting while providing strategic and tactical consulting
- Make recommendations regarding preferred, non preferred partnership strategies
- Negotiate supplier and advertising agreements
- Manages change through support and / or coordination of new processes / procedures.
- Ensures proper human resources and company processes / policies are followed.
- Establishes supplier relation mobile communication and industry quick takes
- Establishes, maintains and provides monthly/quarterly industry updates executive stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in marketing, computer science or business preferred.
- Digital (Mobile and Web) knowledge (Includes digital advertising, product placement, mobile or web offers placement)
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven interpersonal relationships and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills required
*LI-LOCS ATLANTA GA-US
Field of Interest Category: Supplier Relations
Scheduled Work Hours: 40
Percent of Travel: 25-50%