Virtuoso | Fort Worth TX 76134 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/06/2014
Regional Director, Fort Worth
Virtuoso is seeking a dynamic professional with a proven track record of relationship building in the luxury travel industry. Visit Virtuoso at www.virtuoso.com to submit your resume and cover letter.
Position Title: Regional Director
Division/Dept: Member Partnerships, USA & Canada
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Reports to: Managing Director, Member Partnerships, USA & Canada
Updated: February 2014
Position Summary: The Regional Director has overall responsibility for achieving departmental goals for their region for Virtuoso Member Agency engagement with Virtuoso products and services and preferred supplier production. This will be done by developing and monitoring, in partnership with the Member Agency Owner/Manager, an engagement and growth plan.
Focus will be on growing Member’s preferred supplier sales, achieving network revenue goals, usage of Virtuoso.com/Composer, Virtuoso Travel Academy, expanded marketing activities, participation in Virtuoso meetings and events and agency services.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Increase Member Sales
- Collaborative Business Planning and Strategy with Agency Owner and Management to develop growth and profitability plans which introduce various Virtuoso sales, professional development and marketing programs.
- Act as primary contact for Virtuoso members in assigned region.
- Professionally represent Virtuoso’s products and services.
- Provide performance feedback in order to identify, classify and rank agents/agencies.
- Develop and execute the member’s customized business plan including preferred supplier and client base growth.
- Establish engagement goals with Virtuoso products and services and preferred supplier sales goals for Members.
- Follow up on Business plans and benchmark commitments.
- Achieve assigned corporate and departmental objectives.
- Increase travel advisor preferred supplier sales and engagement within assigned region. Penetrate member agency, appealing consultants who may currently not be engaged in the Virtuoso relationship.
- Act as liaison for travel advisors in assigned region.
- Increase the number of travel advisors involved in sales and development programs (Alliances, Sales Campaigns, VAST, LEAP, Reviews and Recommendations, Virtuoso.com Lead Generation and new programs as introduced).
- Initiate local sales and marketing activity.
- Collaborate with preferred suppliers on a priority basis to assist with Member sales development activities.
- Identify, recognize and reward consultants on various levels of sales achievement.
- Maintain and monitor the health of the existing agency Membership base within assigned region and assist with the growth of the membership at the direction of the Virtuoso Strategic Growth team.
- Attract new consultants into the network through industry networking, local level promotional activity, with selected members and suppliers and through participation in mutually determined tradeshows and events.
- Advocacy role for Virtuoso in assigned region.
Develop and Maintain Member Relationships
- Build and maintain relationship with agency owners, managers and consultants. Effectively communicate member needs within the Virtuoso organization.
- Create calendar of sales calls and communication plan with clearly defined and measurable objectives for each call.
- Produce monthly sales calls reports for the Managing Director, Member Partnerships, USA and Canada.
- Record all member meetings, sales calls, phone calls and written communication/document in Member CRM system (ACT! / Microsoft Dynamics)
- Actively engage members through focus groups, interactive sessions, and in agency meetings.
- Provide Member feedback to Managing Director, Member Partnerships, USA & Canada.
- Develop strong member relationships in an effort to increase sales of Virtuoso and preferred supplier products.
- Develop action plans for preferred supplier sales growth and engagement, to achieve Members sales and engagement goals.
- Work closely with Virtuoso colleagues by sharing Member feedback and industry intelligence in order to improve current programs and strengthen Member relevancy.
- Achieve performance benchmarks and assigned sales and engagement goals.
- Participate in company team initiatives and on committees as assigned.
- Manage projects as assigned by the Managing Director, Member Partnerships, USA & Canada
- Work within assigned budget.
Educational and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience in travel industry sales and/or marketing
- Experience working with or selling to Travel Agencies is required
- Positive and cooperative behavior
- Goal orientated, sales driven personality
- Outstanding people skills with a strong customer orientation
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a deadline driven
- Experience with developing and managing business plans, budgets and timelines
- CTA/CTC/CTIE preferred
- Proficiency in MSWord, MS Excel, ACT!/CRM, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Proven ability to educate, motivate and sell
- Frequent travel required within assigned sales region
Type/Nature of Contacts:
External: Daily contact with Agency Owners, Managers and Front-Line advisors, vendors and partners.
Internal: Daily contact with Virtuoso management and staff.
|Location||Fort Worth, TX, 76134, United States|
|Industry Sectors||Travel Agency|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|