Title: *Member Svcs Representative - Vacation Relief Flex 60% (Credit Union)
American Airlines Federal Credit Union, well known for its financial leadership, innovation, and service, is seeking a Flex 60% Vacation Relief Member Services Representative that will be based out of our Boston Branch at Logan International Airport.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Open new accounts, sell and process Credit Union services for new and existing members
* Post deposits, loan payments and encode all checks received with accuracy and detail
* Disburse checks from share withdrawals, loans and line of credit advances
* Must cross-sell credit union products and services
* Will work directly with the Credit Union members, branch manager and other personnel
* Perform other duties as assigned
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all account information and Credit Union documents and that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Job level to be determined based upon qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
Branch hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. This is a part time position but candidate must be available to work additional hours to cover operational needs. Must be flexible and able to travel for various lengths of time through our branches; however, travel will mostly be contained to the Northeastern Region.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Previous retail, service or sales experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Must be energetic with above average customer service skills, and above all, like serving people with a courteous & outgoing personality
* Applicant must be VERY comfortable in a sales cultured environment with a desire to cross sell credit union products and services
* Ability to read, write and fluently speak the English Language
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
* Must have above average communication skills and professional telephone manner
* Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Must be able sit or stand for long periods of time; be able to lift 50 pounds
* Satisfactory performance and attendance are required
* Candidates will be required to pass applicable American Airlines pre-hire compliance checks
* Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
* Must have acceptable credit history, which will be verifiedCustomer Service